Friends of Blaise

Blaise House

The current Blaise House dates from 1796-1798 and stands on the site of the previous Blaise House.

The House is now owned by Bristol City Council and is currently used as a museum and wedding venue.

The picture room was added between 1832 and 1833, and has been restored to its former glory its walls decorated with a sumptuous red flock paper and hung with pictures from the fine art collections from artists William James Müller, James Curnock, Charles Branwhite, James Baker Pyne and Henry Hewitt.